Beverage Containers are vessels that can hold different types of drinks, allowing them to be highly portable and commercial. They are essential for storage, packaging, and shipping. Beverage Containers are airtight and some of them are meant for single-use while others can be refilled and reused. They can hold both hot or cold drinks and are made of different sizes. Typically, Beverage Containers are used by a single user. Beverage Containers are made from different materials and are covered by a variety of colors, logos, and signage. Different types of Beverage Containers include aluminum cans, plastic bottles, and recyclable glass bottles.
Beverage containers are recyclable to allow them to be made into new drinking cans once their designated use is finished. Recycled aluminum beverage containers can be back again on the shelves of stores in about 90 days. The recycling process can be repeated on beverage containers numerous times.
Beverage containers are generally made of metal and are designed to hold a certain amount of liquid. Beverage containers are often made of aluminum or sometimes tin-plated steel. 75% of beverage containers are made from aluminum while the other 25% are made from tin-plated steel. This allows beverage containers to be easily recycled.
Recycled plastic beverage containers are reused into a variety of objects, including clothing items like t-shirts, sweaters, fleece jackets, or insulation for winter jackets. They can also become sleeping bags, carpeting, or be reused again as bottles. The bottle caps can be transformed into car batteries, garden rakes, or storage containers.